CFMA's Education Portal, Digitell/BroadcastMed, is currently experiencing an outage. We are working hard to get the site back up and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Tax & Year-End Planning Update
Nov 30, 2022 - 3:00 PM (ET) - Live, Online
Hosted by CFMA
About this Event
Wednesday, November 30, 2022
3-4:30 PM (ET), 12-1:30 PM (PT)
This annual webinar covers tax and year-end planning considerations. Attendees will gain an understanding of tax law changes resulting from the Inflation Reduction Act and insight into potential changes resulting from the mid-term elections. Changes in GAAP accounting and practical considerations heading into year-end will also be covered.
After this session, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the latest tax legislation affecting contractors
- Realize the impact of the 2022 mid-term elections
- Understand the Employee Retention Credit (ERC) fourth-quarter extension, for those that qualify
- Review the tax implications regarding tax planning for 2022 and 2023
- Have an awareness of potential changes coming regarding state tax deduction
- Understand GAAP updates, including leasing standards and other GAAP considerations
Level & Prerequisites
This is a group-live program at the Overview Level. No prerequisites or advanced preparation is required.
Earn 1.5 CPE credits in the field of Taxes.
Who Should Attend?
- Risk Managers
- Business Owners
- Professional Advisors
- Free for CFMA Members
- $69 for Non-Members