CFMA's Education Portal, Digitell/BroadcastMed, is currently experiencing an outage. We are working hard to get the site back up and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
KPI Strategies for Selection & Presentation
Dec 7, 2022 - 3:00 PM (ET) - Live, Online
Hosted by CFMA
About this Event
Wednesday, December 7, 2022
3-5 PM (ET), 12-2 PM (PT)
Key performance indicators (KPIs) provide quick and focused information on critical aspects of company operations and are primarily intended for internal users. While they provide the framework for evaluating operational results, KPIs do not usually answer the question of why the results are occurring. However, when properly chosen, they provide focused and meaningful insights into how the company is performing. This course will help further explain the use of KPIs and how you can utilize this information to present a bigger financial picture.
After this session, you will be able to:
- Recognize how to select KPIs that are tailored to the needs of different users
- Identify KPIs that are most meaningful and relevant
- Develop tools/techniques for KPI reporting
- Understand what presentation formats are most effective
- Realize the importance of timeliness in KPI reporting
- Incorporate historical data, projections, and benchmarking into KPI presentations
Level & Prerequisites
This is a group-live program at the Intermediate level. No prerequisites are required, but attendees should have a least three years of accounting experience and a basic understanding of ratios.
Earn 2 CPE credits in the field of Management Services.
Who Should Attend?
- Construction Financial Professionals
- Anyone interested in learning more about KPIs
- $75 for CFMA Members
- $105 for Non-Members