Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Code of Conduct
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
on this day
between these dates
About the Puget Sound CFMA
About CFMA National
Our Board of Directors
Past Puget Sound Presidents
Find a Chapter Member
Chapter Member Advanced Search
Share a File
Post a Message
Invoice & Receipt
Renew My Membership
CFO Panel Discussion and Afternoon Social
May 8, 2018 from 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM (PT)
Puget Sound, Seattle, WA
- Create an Account Here
- In order to register online for an event you are
required to login
- If you need to create a user account please start the process below.
Forgot your password
- After your user account is created, you can "
" with your new login credentials.
- Please Agree to the Terms of Service after logging in to begin using the Connection Café.
Please join us for our CFO Panel Discussion and Afternoon Social on Tuesday, May 8, from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
Our May educational meeting is sponsored by
Berntson Porter & Company
and will be moderated by Stuart O'Farrell of
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co
. Panelists will include Chief Financial Officers Cheryl Nagel of
Dax Woolston of
and Rich Finlay from
Some of the topics to be discussed by the panelists include:
* Workforce Development, labor shortage
* Technology adoption
* General Puget Sound construction economy and where it is going
* Environmental sustainability
* "What keeps you up at night?"
for the event are from
2:30 to 3:30 pm
The Roundtable Presentation
will run from
3:30 to 4:45 pm
The Afternoon Social
4:45 to 5:30 pm
One complimentary drink ticket
per person will be given; there will also be a
cash bar available.
11200 SE 6th St
Bellevue, WA 98004
Download to Your Calendar
Puget Sound Chapter
Copyright © 2016 All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic
Add a tag
User Tags may not contain the following characters: @ # $ & :