The Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) is "The
Source & Resource for Construction Financial Excellence" and the
only nonprofit organization dedicated to serving the educational needs
of today's construction financial professionals.
CFMA's General Members represent all types of
contractors—including general contractors and specialty trades—as well
as developers, construction managers, architects, engineers, principals,
and material and equipment suppliers. Associate Members include
professionals in the accounting, insurance, surety, software, legal, and
banking industries, as well as any other specialist who serves in the
- To unite individuals having financial responsibility in the construction
- To provide a forum through which the Association's members can meet to
- To develop and coordinate education programs dedicated to the purpose of
improving the professional standards of construction financial managers.
- To enhance the role and promote the image of the construction financial
- To make a positive contribution to the community in which we live and work.
- Chapter is a professional and organized group
- Members participate broadly in many facets of the organization.
- It's considered the premier source of information, training, and education
relating to construction financial management.
- It's a fun place.
- Its members view the organization as valuable.
- Participation is considered essential to members and their corporate
CFMA is a professional and social organization that is dedicated to being the communications leader and premier source of education and information for those aspects of financial management unique to the construction industry. Our local chapter consists of approximately 150 members representing some 125 different companies in the Puget Sound Region. These companies are either directly involved in or directly support the local construction industry at large. These supporting companies encompass a wide array of industries including: surety bonding, insurance, banking, accounting, law, software sales & development, and private consulting.
Our goal is to provide a forum in which our members can learn, network with their peers, get involved in their community, socialize, and most importantly just plain have some fun. To learn how to become part of this growing and exciting organization, learn more by viewing the pages of this section, or click here for more information on joining CFMA.